I get asked all the time, do you really need an agent if you’re going to buy a new construction home? The answer is YES!! Whether you’re thinking about building a custom or semi-custom home or looking at builder inventory homes that are already complete, you should absolutely have an experienced and knowledgeable real estate agent who can help guide you through the process.
When you walk into a model home, the agents who greet you work for the builder. It’s their job to sell you on their homes. I worked for a national home builder as a sales consultant for several years. I can tell you from personal experience how important it is to have someone working on your side to represent your best interests.
As a new construction specialist, I have established relationships with every builder in our market area. I can provide you with objective information that will help you decide which builder is going to be the best fit for your needs and your desired budget. I also know all the ins and outs of the building process. I know what to look out for, pitfalls to avoid, and how to communicate effectively with the builder’s representatives to help ensure you have the best possible experience.
Why Choose Andrea and her team?
- A resident of the Jacksonville area for over 30 years
- A full-time agent with 17 years of experience in the Northeast Florida market
- Certified Negotiation Expert
- Access to the most up to date information on existing homes for sale and new construction options
- A personalized, concierge-level experience
- Resources and vendor partners to assist with every aspect of the buying process